Thursday, January 26, 2017

Peach Lace Infinity Crochet Scarf




Tomorrow is my friend's birthday, and her present is finished!

I made her a light, lacy infinity scarf. 




I used a super fine (category 1) yarn and a size E/4 (3.5 mm) hook. The yarn that I used is Cria Lace by Knit One Crochet Too; it's a blend of 65% fine alpaca and 35% Tencel.

The scarf is very light and airy in texture.

You can see the stitch that I used in my previous post.

Or the entire scarf pattern is available in my Etsy shop



I had a bit of the same yarn left, so I also made a rose (from this pattern) and swirls (simply a chain of desired length, then 5 double crochets in each chain) to decorate the gift wrap. 

Looks lovely!




I secured a pin to the back of the flower, so it can be worn as a brooch too. 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Olga. The scarf and the decoration/pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! I love the peach color of it. You're sweet to make this for your friend. It's a wonderful gift. The rose is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very beautiful !! Your friend is going to be super happy!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you can see my finished baby blanket on my blog. I only used your pattern for the border. I had already started a blanket when I got your pattern. The pictures aren't the greatest, sorry. I am doing another blanket in the same stitch for the body and your pattern for the border, but in pink this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift! I love how you created a pin to decorate the package. You are so thoughtful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... very beautiful. your friend is very lucky to have someone like you in her life. a true friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful your friend is very lucky to receive such a beautiful gift I bet she loved it. 😊

    ReplyDelete