Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Shells and Roses Cloche Hat



I guess I now entered a summer hat making phase! Or should I say summer hat making frenzy?

With so many flowers blooming around here in California, I have tons of ideas. And I have tons of crochet thread too!



For this hat, just like for the previous one, I used Handicrafter by Bernat. This 100% acrylic thread is perfect for summer crochet projects. The finished items have a light and stretchy texture. 

I have a lot of Handicrfater thread in my stash, so there will be more crochet hats coming.  


This pattern is available in my Etsy and Craftsy shops.


I'm linking this post to
Linky Ladies Community Link Party @ Pattern Paradise 

4 comments:

  1. It is so adorable. You are so talented Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. que modelo mas delicado, me gusta!! un besito.maria:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dzień dobry :)
    Ten kapelusz to dowód na to że proste wzory są najpiękniejsze. Bardzo mi się podoba. Nowa właścicielka będzie zadowolona .
    Ściskam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the sweetest hat I have ever seen.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete