Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Green Scallops Baby Blanket, My New Crochet Pattern




I would describe my new baby blanket in two words - cute and easy! 

The pattern is very simple. I think it's one of the easiest blankets that I've made. Yet it looks very cute. Those scallops are so neat and lovely. 

The blanket is soft and light.




I used Caron Simply Soft Light yarn. It took three skeins, 330 yards each. The hook I used is G/6 (4.25 mm). And the finished blanket came out about 38 inches long and 29 inches wide. 

The pattern is in my Etsy shop and my Craftsy Shop.


8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little blanket. Love your work. :)
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Witaj Olga :)
    Jak zwykle piękna praca. Trzymam kciuki za kolejne projekty.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pattern; cute and easy too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pattern for a beautiful blanket !!!
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so pretty and I love that green.

    ReplyDelete